Address: Email me!
Please try to mail envelopes rather than packages if possible. It’s much cheaper for you to send and doesn’t cost me to pick it up! 😀
Current wish list
- Duct tape
- Coffee grounds
- Specialty teas- green, white, rooibos, etc. Pretty much anthing other than Earl Grey/English Breakfast
- Cheese packets from the Kraft Mac & Cheese boxes (the best way to make “American” food) 🙂
- Puzzle/coloring books
- Arts & craft supplies for my work and host family- beads, knitting, crayons, etc.
- Shirts or other memorabilia from the US for host family gifts/decorations
- Good thoughts
- Gift cards to iTunes, Kindle, B&N, etc. for ebooks, audiobooks and movies
This is the section where I recognize the selfless individuals who helped me on my way to Peace Corps and who send me mail and goodies to help me maintain my sanity.
- Aunt Karen & Uncle Tom- thank you for my terrific care package of coffee, puzzle books, peanut butter crackers, PB pretzels, green tea and mac & cheese!
- Amber- thank you for my incredible care package of Cheetos Cheddar Jalapeno, chocolate, a B&N gift card and a very thoughtful note!
- Aunt Patti- thank you for the wonderful care package of coffee, magazines and peanut butter crackers!
- Joni- thank you for the amazing care package of spices/sauces and chocolate PB!
- Emily W.- thank you for the great quick-dry towel and Swiss Army knife!
- Ron- thank you for the hard drive and headlamps!
- Vidya & Stella- thank you for the hard drive!
- Sarah L.- thank you for the sleeping bag!
- Anh- thank you for the hiking sandals!
- Reina- thank you for the umbrella and Kindle!
- Amber- thank you for the LifeStraw water bottle and gift card!
- Jameisha- thank you for the iPod Nano!
- Meagan- thank you for the money belt!
- Aunt Karen & Uncle Tom- thank you for the gift cards & Bananagrams!
- Bubba & Dottie- thank you for the gift cards!